Quality and Safety
Bore’s Quality and Safety Department promote safe working practices on board, high safety standard, environmental protection and continuous improvement in safety issues.
The Q&S Department have developed the Bore Safety and Quality Management System (Bore SQMS) as required by the International Ship Management Code (ISM Code). Bore Ltd is Certified as ISO 14001 Environmental Standard compliant company and the environmental requirements are integrated in the SQMS. The SQMS Manual is continuously amended to correspond with the current rules and regulations
The Q&S Department carry out Internal Audits to verify that the company ships comply with all relevant rules and regulations.
To secure safety at sea we:
- Have created safe rules in ship operations and working environment
- Are committed to comply with applicable rules and regulations
- Have a high awareness of safety, and ensure measures are being taken against identified risks connected to our operations
- Have trained Bore’s ship and shore personnel systematically to internalize the Bore SQMS
- Are committed to continuous improvement of safety managements skills for ship and shore personnel
- Have made the necessary precautions for different emergency situations, and for actions during emergencies and fault situations, both on board and in the offices